We are pleased to provide a description of our growing portfolio of select companies and projects. Our clients and projects are unique and innovative.
- National company that provides online Green Business Certification for businesses and municipalities and the tools and information to help businesses thrive in today’s competitive green marketplace.
- 3D imaging and rendering technology producing cutting edge 3D renditions. Company is of particular value to clients in the transportation, real estate, and product design sectors.
- Leading environmental US tax rebate analysis firm. Firm is ideal for architecture and real estate project stakeholders looking to receive industry leading services focused on maximizing available tax credits and incentives.
- Internationally renowned green certification and consulting firm providing unparalleled product-related chemical analysis and consulting for clients in need of stronger green credentials.
- Cutting edge IT company with a pioneering solution for increasing IT platform efficiency, delivering significant reductions in Total Cost of Ownership, including energy costs. Company has brand new energy monitoring technology. Serves major public and private sector clients.
- Portable personal water purification system utilizing revolutionary nanotechnology applications. Company is a good opportunity for industry distributors and retailers selling to customers in the public and private sector. Company is also interested in securing arrangements with NGOs for developing nations.
- Eco Artist creating artworks focused on the fragile beauty of the world’s oceans. Artist is advised by art agent who has Christo, Sophie Calle, Marcel Duchamp, Roy Lichtenstein, and Meret Oppenheimer among others in select portfolio. CleanWave Group is providing comprehensive business development and advisory services with an emphasis on cause-focused organizations, museums and environmental campaigns.
- Energy policy consulting firm providing high level policy and market expertise for corporate and NGO clients. Firm provides comprehensive marketing and consulting guidance on green governance and regulatory concerns.
- South American based green solutions engineering firm providing engineering services to larger construction projects. Company is looking to expand in America and Europe.
- Select portfolio of “off the grid” solar powered products.
- CleanWave Group asked to coordinate global campaign in formation that will be focused on climate change.
- Unique coordinated green coaching platform providing comprehensive and realistic solutions for consumers. Consumers receive guidance on how to significantly reduce their carbon footprint and at the same time save money. Client is actively looking for Municipal level partnerships and corporate sponsors for their regional platforms.
If interested in learning more about any of our clients or becoming a CleanWave client, please contact us. We will be happy to discuss possibilities.
©CleanWave Group All Rights Reserved Website design powered by #34