CleanWave Group will consider motivated candidates who have an entrepreneurial approach and a passion to make a positive difference for society and the environment.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Industry specific knowledge and experience
- An independent drive, collaborative and outgoing style, and an interest in attending networking related events.
- The ability and confidence to initiate and make personal connections with high level management in the public and private sectors.
- Willingness to find and initiate new opportunities for client development and business solutions.
- The confidence to initiate business opportunities and solutions.
- An existing and established industry or sector network.
- Ability to develop creative solutions and see potential value and opportunity in a wide variety of both obvious and unexpected circumstances.
- Ability to quickly formulate and consider opportunities and solutions for a potential client.
- An interest in creating innovative solutions for client needs.
- A belief that industry silos are outdated and inefficient.
- Ability to work with a business platform that has an entrepreneurial structure.
Academic Credentials: Strong academic credentials are a plus. Strong research and writing ability is important.
Compensation: Entrepreneurial model. Candidates must be willing to focus on projects using an entrepreneurial model.
Language: Fluent or near fluent English is important. Foreign language skills are a definite plus but not essential.
Location: Global. Reliable and consistent access to modern communication and a location affording frequent interaction with industry and ventures is important.
Please send a resume, cover letter and three references in confidence:
We genuinely look forward to learning more about your interests and experience!
©CleanWave Group llc All Rights Reserved Website powered by #34